Dreaming in Color

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Bottoms Up!

Ok, so my sweet baby drank from a bottle successfully without aspirating for the first time in his life on Monday, Feb. 28, 2011! Awesome, huh?  And we now get to have speech once a week so we get to keep practicing this neat new trick :)  He has an abnormally high-arched palate so he has to use a pigeon nipple, it's a special kind of nipple that collapses open upon compression and he is getting water, apricot baby food and honey thickener all mixed together.  And he gets to use a normal bottle, not a special Dr. Brown bottle! 

Watching the otters play!
Oh, and today I went and picked up some of his party supplies for his birthday party which is actually going to be at The LIttle Gym of Lake Oswego, not the Play Boutique because they never responded.


Still watching the huge Sturgeon, lol...

Another fun otter one

My silly Rob <3

My lovely family <3

Can you see that tawny patch right above Bean's head behind the fence? That is their male cougar!  Cool, huh?

There he is!  He is also the father of the 4 month old baby they have there.



I dont think you can see how close I am to this baboon.  I am literally just separated by 3 ft and the glass window.

Watching them I felt like I was in the middle of the freakin' Lion King lol

Aren't they neat?!?!
 Oh, here are the rest of the pictures from the zoo! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment